Italian gives child cocaine instead of laxative


The girl is out of danger. She ingested cocaine diluted in a glass of water given by mistake on Christmas Eve.

Italian justice has opened an investigation after an Italian gave his five-year-old daughter cocaine diluted in a glass of water instead of a laxative and diuretic, media reported Monday. The girl, poisoned during Christmas Eve at her home in Ravenna (north-east), was urgently hospitalized in Bologna, where she would now be out of danger, according to the Italian agency Ansa. The emergency services had been alerted by the father of the family, concerned about the deterioration of his child’s state of health. The Ravenna prosecutor’s office has opened an investigation. While searching the home, investigators discovered traces of cocaine.

A map of the world in flour to represent cocaine use in London

Any reproduction prohibited

Leave a Comment

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée.

*