Martial has indeed asked to leave Manchester United this winter, according to Ralf Rangnick.
Landed at Manchester United in 2015 from Monaco, Anthony Martial would see a change of scenery during the winter. Desires also confirmed by the new coach of the Red Devils, Ralf Rangnick, on the eve of the match against Newcastle, this Monday (9 p.m.).
“We talked at length. He told me that he had been at Manchester United for 7 years and that he feels that now is the time to change, to go and play elsewhere. I believe it is legitimate ”, said the German technician at a press conference.
« We have not received any offers »
However, Ralf Rangnick says he has not received any offers to date for the French striker, who is still under contract until June 2024.
“I can understand that, but you also have to take into account the situation at the club. It’s a period with the Covid, we are playing three competitions in which we have ambitions. We want to succeed. From what I know, we have not received any offers and as long as it is the case, it will remain ”. The message is clear.